Terms of service
These are The Website Terms of Service for the website Dyfedit.co.uk
Provision of Services
- The website at the domain www.Dyfedit.co.uk (the “Website”) is the property of Dyfedit IT Solutions Ltd. The Website allows you to access information offered in relation to the products and services we provide.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Dyfedit.co.uk accept no liability for the performance or otherwise of the end supplier in supplying any service including, but not limited to, Superfast Business Broadband, Wi-Fi in a Box etc
- Since we are only aiming the Website at the UK market we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the online service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and we will use reasonable efforts to provide any services with reasonable skill and care.
- Use of the Website and its contents is entirely at the user’s sole risk. The Website and its contents and any referral to the technical product are all provided without any representation, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever from Dyfedit.co.uk. For the avoidance of doubt, you have relied upon no representations, endorsements, or warranties either express or implied, made by Dyfedit.co.uk in entering into any agreement with a Broadband Supplier, for example, through the Website and Dyfedit.co.uk shall have no liability in relation to any such representation unless made fraudulently.
- This Web site and all materials and services contained or made available in or through it are included and made available solely for the personal use of Website users.
- Dyfedit.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture, maintenance, operation or supply of the products and will not advise on their use or operation or any manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Subject as aforesaid to the maximum extent permitted by law, Dyfedit.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Dyfedit.co.uk and Dyfedit.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- the infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website or any products ordered through the Website;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Dyfedit.co.uk;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (”External Sites”) to which the Website link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these notices would have effect.
- Any acts of the IT supplier
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Dyfedit.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in the Website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Website is owned by, or licensed to Dyfedit.co.uk, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Website, all text, html code, metadata, photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the Website for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the Website for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on the Website may not be used for any other purpose.
- Dyfedit.co.uk and our logos are trade names or trademarks of Dyfedit IT Solutions Ltd and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
- However, Dyfedit.co.uk does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trademarks of the brands featured on the Website belong to their respective owners.
- Dyfedit.co.uk may change or withdraw any part of the Website, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Dyfedit.co.uk may immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Dyfedit.co.uk’s other rights.
- Dyfedit.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Dyfedit.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Dyfedit.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming the Website at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Dyfedit.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Please see how you can contact us